?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Happy Valentine's Day - amandioka's art world

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> My LJ

June 12th, 2008


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
amandioka
11:50 am - Happy Valentine's Day
"What?" I hear you say. "The girl's crazy, she's living in a different timeline, or something...". Well, I am... me and all the other brazilians. You see, our Valentine's Day isn't in February, but in June. I think it's because we already have Carnaval in february, and believe when I say most people DON'T want a significant other during Carnaval... ¬¬ But that's enough about that! The important thing is: I brought you some art to celebrate the brazilian Valentine's...

Characters: Edward and Bella
Fandom: Twilight
Notes: The background was a b*tch to draw. I'm not happy with Bella's face, but I do like Edward's. Now it's up to you to tell me if you like it at all ^^ Oh! And this picture was inspired my the song Bubbly by Colbie Caillat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the lyrics that inspired me:

The rain is fallin' on my window pane
But we are hidin' in a safer place
Under the covers stayin' safe and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

They start in my toes
Make me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin' shows
'Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holdin' me tight...

(10 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:bluebear_74
Date:June 12th, 2008 03:01 pm (UTC)
(Link)
We all know Edward is the important one, so Bella doesn't really matter, LOL. Fantastic as always!! I really love how you've done the rug (of all thing) for some reason.
[User Picture]
From:amandioka
Date:June 13th, 2008 04:05 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thank you!
And I should confess that the rug isn't my art, I just chose a persian rug picture from the internet and adapted it to my drawing ^^ *blushes* Everything else is original, though.
[User Picture]
From:sweet_lemmon
Date:June 12th, 2008 03:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hee! Lovely art!


(Nerd Moment: Actually our Valentines Day is on June12 because of the Commerce (the sales are down in this time of the year) and they used a date near St. Antonio`s Day (June13) </ *Nerd Moment <br>


Ah! E Feliz Dia Dos Namorados! :)

Edited at 2008-06-12 03:15 pm (UTC)
[User Picture]
From:amandioka
Date:June 13th, 2008 04:06 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I figured it was because of the sales... maybe the Festa Junina isn't enough for them. I didn't know St. Antonio's day is today (Friday the 13th, not good)!

Thank you! :)
[User Picture]
From:lillywmw
Date:June 12th, 2008 03:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Não sou muito ligada em vampiros, mas seu desenho é lindo e perfeito para hoje!Muito Obrigada!

Feliz Dia dos Namorados!!! :*
[User Picture]
From:amandioka
Date:June 13th, 2008 04:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Bom, é só imaginar que é casal aleatório então. hehehe

Que bom que gostou!
[User Picture]
From:asweetdownfall
Date:June 12th, 2008 03:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ohhh that is so sweet, Amanda! I love the soft and pretty coloring. :)
[User Picture]
From:amandioka
Date:June 13th, 2008 04:07 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I'm happy you liked it *hugs*
[User Picture]
From:jacyevans
Date:June 13th, 2008 11:26 am (UTC)
(Link)
Ohmygod! This is so adorably sweet. I love the expressions on both of their faces and the fact that they're barefoot. All of the background detailing - the rug, the tree, the rain - beautiful :D
[User Picture]
From:amandioka
Date:June 13th, 2008 04:08 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! *hugs*

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com