September 16th, 2007
|amandioka||09:43 pm - The Cullen Family - Twilight FanArt - G|
I tried to draw the characters as I picture them, I got close but they're not exactly right.... well, someday I hope to portray them as I imagine them... I have to keep drawing and trying, right?
Things I'm happy about:
- Alice. She's the one who came out almost exactly as I picture her.
- Their hairs. I love to draw hair and I can't find a style I like... I always draw hair in different ways. These don't look like REAL hairs, but I like them all the same. The only one I'm not entirely happy with is Emmett's.
- Jasper and Emmett's expressions. Their expressions reflect how I see their personality... Emmett's got a confident and making-fun-of-you smile while Jasper is a calm and you-don't-know-what-I'm-thinking smile :P
Things I'm not happy about:
- Emmett's height. I imagine him as the taller of them all, but he's not THAT tall. How tall do you imagine the characters to be? (maybe I should go to the Twilight Lexicon and check on everyone's height...)
- Bella's pointy chin. Too pointy.
- Rosalie's expression. I couldn't draw it as I wanted.
- Their eyes... Next time I should draw in a way that you can see their colour.
Now it's your turn... what did you like or dislike about it? You can be honest, I promise I won't be angry ;)
Hope you liked it!
Current Mood: restless
They look awesome! I always kind of imagine Edward as the same height as the doctor (having a memory blank on his name!!!) and definitely taller than Jasper, but I think you've got Emmett pegged as this huge, hulking bear of a guy that would tower over everyone else.
Alice is adorable! Overall, I really really like how you've depicted them. They are very close to how I see them in my mind also. Great job!
Thank you so much! :D
You imagine Edward as taller than Jacob? o.0 Hmmmm... I wonder if that's really how it is. *makes a mental note to visit the Lexicon* Even though when reading the books it doesn't matter much, everyone should have their own imagination of how the characters look like, right? For example, Edward is supposed to be perfect, but there isn't a kind of perfect that applies to everyone's taste, me thinks ^^
Anyways, thanks for the comment! ;D