September 16th, 2007
|amandioka||09:43 pm - The Cullen Family - Twilight FanArt - G|
I tried to draw the characters as I picture them, I got close but they're not exactly right.... well, someday I hope to portray them as I imagine them... I have to keep drawing and trying, right?
Things I'm happy about:
- Alice. She's the one who came out almost exactly as I picture her.
- Their hairs. I love to draw hair and I can't find a style I like... I always draw hair in different ways. These don't look like REAL hairs, but I like them all the same. The only one I'm not entirely happy with is Emmett's.
- Jasper and Emmett's expressions. Their expressions reflect how I see their personality... Emmett's got a confident and making-fun-of-you smile while Jasper is a calm and you-don't-know-what-I'm-thinking smile :P
Things I'm not happy about:
- Emmett's height. I imagine him as the taller of them all, but he's not THAT tall. How tall do you imagine the characters to be? (maybe I should go to the Twilight Lexicon and check on everyone's height...)
- Bella's pointy chin. Too pointy.
- Rosalie's expression. I couldn't draw it as I wanted.
- Their eyes... Next time I should draw in a way that you can see their colour.
Now it's your turn... what did you like or dislike about it? You can be honest, I promise I won't be angry ;)
Hope you liked it!
Current Mood: restless
I love this drawing so much, it's beautiful! You drew most of the characters similar to how I imagine them to be (though I suppose Emmett's hair should be curlier). The only that isn't exactly how I picture him is Edward, but I think he's the hardest to get anyway. I honestly don't even know if I have a concrete image of Edward in my head, he's too pretty. I do imagine him dressier, though, maybe a shirt with a collar.
Btw, Emmett is the tallest, I just forgot how tall. You should definitely check out the Twilight Lexicon, it tells you everything.
Emmett's hair is curly? 0.0 I didn't know.
I honestly don't even know if I have a concrete image of Edward in my head
I don't have it either. That's why it's so difficult for me to draw him and get him exactly right. If you see my previous drawings of Edward, he looks different on each one :/ I hope I can get him right, someday. (maybe the mood of the picture influences it... if I draw something more dark, he'll get more of a feeling of vampire and handsomeness? :P)
LOL! I imagine him dressier too! I don't know why I had him looking more casual.