September 16th, 2007
|amandioka||09:43 pm - The Cullen Family - Twilight FanArt - G|
I tried to draw the characters as I picture them, I got close but they're not exactly right.... well, someday I hope to portray them as I imagine them... I have to keep drawing and trying, right?
Things I'm happy about:
- Alice. She's the one who came out almost exactly as I picture her.
- Their hairs. I love to draw hair and I can't find a style I like... I always draw hair in different ways. These don't look like REAL hairs, but I like them all the same. The only one I'm not entirely happy with is Emmett's.
- Jasper and Emmett's expressions. Their expressions reflect how I see their personality... Emmett's got a confident and making-fun-of-you smile while Jasper is a calm and you-don't-know-what-I'm-thinking smile :P
Things I'm not happy about:
- Emmett's height. I imagine him as the taller of them all, but he's not THAT tall. How tall do you imagine the characters to be? (maybe I should go to the Twilight Lexicon and check on everyone's height...)
- Bella's pointy chin. Too pointy.
- Rosalie's expression. I couldn't draw it as I wanted.
- Their eyes... Next time I should draw in a way that you can see their colour.
Now it's your turn... what did you like or dislike about it? You can be honest, I promise I won't be angry ;)
Hope you liked it!
Current Mood: restless
my only problem is with Bella's head. She basically has no forehead and her hair is sitting almost on top of her eyes. Just look at the other females you drew and you'll see the difference.
I love Bella's outfit tho
And you're right, of course. I forgot what Stephenie said about Bella's forehead... it's supposed to be big, right? Or at least, bigger than how I drew it. Thanks for pointing that out! ;)