September 16th, 2007
|amandioka||09:43 pm - The Cullen Family - Twilight FanArt - G|
I tried to draw the characters as I picture them, I got close but they're not exactly right.... well, someday I hope to portray them as I imagine them... I have to keep drawing and trying, right?
Things I'm happy about:
- Alice. She's the one who came out almost exactly as I picture her.
- Their hairs. I love to draw hair and I can't find a style I like... I always draw hair in different ways. These don't look like REAL hairs, but I like them all the same. The only one I'm not entirely happy with is Emmett's.
- Jasper and Emmett's expressions. Their expressions reflect how I see their personality... Emmett's got a confident and making-fun-of-you smile while Jasper is a calm and you-don't-know-what-I'm-thinking smile :P
Things I'm not happy about:
- Emmett's height. I imagine him as the taller of them all, but he's not THAT tall. How tall do you imagine the characters to be? (maybe I should go to the Twilight Lexicon and check on everyone's height...)
- Bella's pointy chin. Too pointy.
- Rosalie's expression. I couldn't draw it as I wanted.
- Their eyes... Next time I should draw in a way that you can see their colour.
Now it's your turn... what did you like or dislike about it? You can be honest, I promise I won't be angry ;)
Hope you liked it!
Current Mood: restless
|Date:||September 21st, 2007 11:35 pm (UTC)|| |
WOW you drew that? it's amazing!!!